Sunday 7 May 2017

Evaluation- Represention


As part of my research and planning I thought carefully about representation when listening to existing radio shows. Having listened to presenters on contrasting radio stations (Capital and Radio 4) I made notes about the way the presenter spoke, the language they used, and their tone of voice and thought about how this might relate to the radio stations target audience.
Capital FM analysis

When i wrote my preliminary task i didnt take in to account representation in reference to the actors however after completing a couple listening and research tasks i soon learnt about the representation and for my main task i focused more on who would play which role to make it sound as profesional as possible. 
Choosing voices

In addition to this as i have shown in other parts of my evaluation to represent the locality of the

No comments:

Post a Comment